Christmas Parade Lineup by Number
Saturday, Nov 25, 2017 @ 5:30pm
Downtown Red Bluff
(assembly on Madison, between Oak and Walnut St)
4:30 p.m. (NE corner of the Library on Madison St)
Parade starts at 5:30 p.m. (rain or shine!)
(Please make checks payable to: Red Bluff Chamber)
- Marching Units
- Equestrian (Individual &.. Group)
- Vehicle Units
Vehicles must be of ( 1990 vintage or older and decorated with a Christmas theme)
- Vehicles – only not for floats (Please list vehicle type & age)
Special Instructions ~ Please Read Carefully
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES on or around parade or route.
- No items of any kind may be THROWN into the crowd from entries.
(Persons on foot, may “hand out” candy/Etc.)
- All vehicles shall maintain a SAFE SPEED. (no burnouts)
- Any entry violating the above 3 rules will be immediately removed from the parade and will be subject to any applicable legal action as well as disqualification from future participation.
- The parade begins on Madison at Walnut at 5:30 pm sharp! Please check-in for line-up numbers at the northeast corner of the Tehama County Library at 645 Madison Street, at 4:30pm.
- All vehicle entries must be 1990 vintage (or older) models and must be decorated with a Christmas theme. (Please remember, this is a Christmas parade, not a car show!).
- In order not to confuse the children, THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE SANTA CLAUS, Santa is provided by the Christmas Parade Committee.
- All participants 12 years of age and younger must have an adult present.
- Length of vehicle or float must be listed on registration form.
- All floats must be lined up by 4:30 pm.
- To ease traffic congestion, all marching entries are to “disband on the County Courthouse lawn area, while equestrian and vehicle entries are required to use Pine Street (not continuing on Oak Street) to return to the assembly area.