Welcome to Red Bluff, California!
2015 Tehama County Calendar of Events
|Thank you Chamber
Rolling Hills Casino:
2655 Barham Ave.
Corning, CA 96021
833 Mistletoe Lane, Suite A1
Redding CA 96002
Wal Mart DC 6026:
10815 Hwy. 99W
Red Bluff CA 96080
North Valley Services:
Red Bluff CA 96080
Fax: (530) 527-7091
350 Salem Street
Chico CA 95928
For you to become a Gold
or Silver Member, Contact
Dave at the office or visit
Best Business of
Download Chamber Brochure
Follow us on
ENTRY DEADLINE - April 1, 2015
Sign Up Online
Download and Print
a Sign-Up Sheet
2015 Round-Up Parade Details
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- The Round-Up Parade starts at 10:00 a.m. SHARP!
- The Round-Up Parade is divided into three sections. An assembly area has been assigned to each section. In each section, you will find a section coordinator and helpers (wearing orange vests). Please report immediately to one of these people to pick up your number and receive further instructions. Parking is prohibited in the line-up area. Please plan to park elsewhere and walk to your position.
- Prejudging of entries will begin at 8:00 a.m. SHARP beginning with Section 1. Prejudging of Section 2 at approximately 8:30 a.m., and Section 3 at approximately 9:00 a.m. Please make every effort to be in your Section and Line-Up spot by 8:00 a.m. Entries not in place will lose all pre-judging points.
- Judging during the Round-Up Parade will take place in front of the Catholic Church, at the corner of Main & Elm Streets.
- This is a “forward motion parade. Disqualifications will occur if forward motion is not maintained. Please maintain 25 feet between entries.
- IMPORTANT / SPECIAL NOTE: The potential danger caused by children running onto the parade route (in front or behind horses, vehicles, etc.) necessitates that the throwing/passing out of candy or other objects is strictly PROHIBITED!
- Entries must have FULL CONTROL OF ANIMALS OR VEHICLES AT ALL TIMES. Exhibitions of vehicular speed will be cause for immediate dismissal from the Round-Up Parade.
- NO 2, 3 or 4-wheeled motor driven cycles will be allowed in the Round-Up Parade without prior approval of Parade Officials.
- Any entry with children under the age of 16 MUST have at least one parent or guardian with that unit throughout the parade route. Entries without parents or guardians will NOT be allowed to participate. Due to the length of the Round-Up Parade, marching units with children under the age of 7 are discouraged. It is the wish of the Round-Up Parade Committee that all children under 7 years be placed on a float.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN THE ROUND-UP PARADE! Anyone found to be under the influence of alcohol will be dismissed from the parade. Violators will be turned over to the Red Bluff Police Department.
- Equestrian entries – PLEASE feed your horses grain only 12 hours prior to the parade.
- The Round-Up Parade Committee and Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not considered to be safe to other parade participates or onlookers. The decisions of the Round-Up Parade Committee are final, as are the decisions of the Judges regarding awards.
NOTICE: There will be a Round-Up Parade Information Booth at the corner of Washington and Elm Streets (see map), with helpers to direct you to your line-up area. Vehicles not in the Round-Up Parade are not allowed in the assembly area. Round-Up Parade participants must be dropped off at this point.